"Fare Game" - Written and Directed by Jon Iannazzo-Simmons * Produced by Melissa Hill and Jon Iannazzo-Simmons

Monday, September 6, 2010

Mel's Miniature Scarf

My first attempt at miniature knitting! Since it's Labor Day, the place where I buy my yarn is closed, so I used some double pointed needles that I already had (No. 2) and some black and white string. Knitting on a miniature scale wasn't as difficult as I thought it might be, but I did have issues at first keeping the stitches the same size at the end of the rows. Hopefully this will be easier with different needles! 







2 comments:

  1. Yes! Since I'm not making Jon a sweater this year, he said his puppet has to have one ... and a scarf with the possibility of a hat and gloves to match. I just started another scarf - this time with smaller needles and yarn. I'll post pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete