"Fare Game" - Written and Directed by Jon Iannazzo-Simmons * Produced by Melissa Hill and Jon Iannazzo-Simmons

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Platsil-gel 10 hand test

So I finally got a chance to test how the platinum silicon rubber would hold up in the mold. I made a new mold of an entire arm this time, which will give more options when it comes to clothing.



I did a quick test just to make sure it would still cure with the oil based paint I got.

The result, this stuff is not the best choice for the arms or hands, seeing as though it broke one side of the mold, though this could have been do to me forgetting to vaseline up both sides, though the rubber did not adhere to the fingers as well as the slip latex did. I will probably using this stuff for the head, and or shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment